[openstreetmap-website] help.osm.org: notifications without link (#680)

malenki notifications at github.com
Fri Jan 17 15:14:59 UTC 2014

Since the average user doesn't know if it is just a configuration issue and even knows less about how its hosting details the user would most likely report such an issue at the domain it is hosted under.
A link where to report instead would have been helpful.
Besides - who guarantees there won't be another [wontfix - not my department] when I report at a 3rdparties site "help.osm.org doesn't contains links in its notifications?

gn8 for now

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/680#issuecomment-32613724