[openstreetmap-website] Update to rails 4.1.x (#777)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Tue Jul 8 20:37:47 UTC 2014

This pull request updates the code to use rails 4.1.x (currently specifically 4.1.4).

All tests pass, and there is a test instance deployed at http://rails41.apis.dev.openstreetmap.org/ if people want to try it and see if they can spot any obvious problems.
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/tomhughes/openstreetmap-website rails41

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/777

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update to rails 4.1.1
  * Rename User#public to User#identifiable
  * Rename Trace#public to Trace#visible_to_all
  * Update postgres connection adaptor patches
  * Sort tags alphabetically for consistent results
  * Make sure we restore I18n.locale when tests complete
  * Make sure all environment can see asset precompilation rules
  * Update for API change in CPK 7.x
  * Don't assume we know what ID the new block will have
  * Update to rails 4.1.4

-- File Changes --

    M Gemfile (10)
    M Gemfile.lock (141)
    M app/controllers/changeset_controller.rb (2)
    M app/controllers/trace_controller.rb (6)
    M app/controllers/user_preference_controller.rb (6)
    M app/helpers/browse_helper.rb (2)
    M app/models/trace.rb (2)
    M app/models/user.rb (2)
    M config.ru (2)
    M config/application.rb (11)
    M config/boot.rb (4)
    M config/environment.rb (6)
    M config/environments/development.rb (10)
    M config/environments/production.rb (27)
    M config/environments/test.rb (5)
    A config/initializers/assets.rb (23)
    A config/initializers/cookies_serializer.rb (3)
    M config/initializers/postgresql_adapter.rb (4)
    D config/initializers/secret_token.rb (12)
    M config/initializers/session_store.rb (4)
    A config/secrets.yml (22)
    M lib/migrate.rb (68)
    M test/controllers/trace_controller_test.rb (18)
    M test/controllers/user_blocks_controller_test.rb (5)
    M test/controllers/user_preference_controller_test.rb (26)
    M test/helpers/application_helper_test.rb (4)
    M test/helpers/browse_helper_test.rb (4)
    M test/models/trace_test.rb (4)
    M test/models/user_test.rb (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/777.patch