[openstreetmap-website] When adding notes, allow non-registered users to provide e-mail for updates (#776)

Frederik Ramm notifications at github.com
Wed Jul 16 15:27:14 UTC 2014

When you edit Wikipedia without logging in, there's a big message explaining the benefits you have from creating an account and editing with that. Maybe we should just amend the explanation that people receive when they click "add a note" with something like that:

_You are not currently logged in. We still appreciate your contribution but we won't be able to contact you in case of questions, or to tell you that the data has been fixed. **Create an account** and log in if you want to receive such notifications._

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/776#issuecomment-49182268