[openstreetmap-website] Relation membership should be on top of detail pages (#794)

daganzdaanda notifications at github.com
Mon Jul 28 22:29:26 UTC 2014

Hi!

When you look at the details of a /node /way or /relation, if it is a member of one or many relations, the info is given at the bottom of the list. Since the list can be very long, I would like to see the relations on top of the other information. So the preferred order would be  relations > ways > nodes

E.g., on a way, relation membership is usually more important than the 100s of nodes that are part of the way.
On a relation, it would also be helpful to see if it is a member of another relation first.
Nodes are the least concern, since they can only be members of bigger things and don't have members... but for consistency's sake, the order should be as above.

(Sorry if this is a duplicate, I searched but did not find anything)

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/794