[openstreetmap-website] 500 server error trying to sign in with OpenID (#755)

Aaron Parecki notifications at github.com
Tue Jun 17 18:07:37 UTC 2014

Cool! I just tried signing in and got the same 500 server error.

I think it has to do with my https configuration of my domain, and a mismatch between what IndieAuth.com is reporting as the ID. My OpenID delegate is "https://aaronparecki.com/" but I believe indieauth.com is reporting my ID as "http://aaronparecki.com/" after I sign in. I should try to straighten that out on my end, but I still shouldn't see a server error from OSM.

I tried signing in two ways just now. First signing in as "http://aaronparecki.com/" and second signing in as "https://aaronparecki.com/"

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/755#issuecomment-46343689