[openstreetmap-website] Diary "draft" mode (#769)

dalek2point3 notifications at github.com
Tue Jun 24 19:10:37 UTC 2014

Would it be possible to add a "draft" mode to the diary entries? At the moment, its hard to write blog posts over many days -- and to make matters worse, as soon as a diary entry is published it shows up on http://www.openstreetmap.org/diary implicitly publicizing a post even if it's half done.

I'm not familiar with the codebase, and perhaps this issue has been requested before, but I thought I'd put this feature request out there.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/769