[openstreetmap-website] Add Vagrant configuration (#715)

Matt Amos notifications at github.com
Sat Mar 8 11:37:55 UTC 2014

Vagrant allows people to easily run VMs for development purposes. This should help people, particularly on Windows, get started with the openstreetmap-website project.

I've tested `vagrant up` from clean and existing, and it seems to work correctly, but please test it and let me know any setup / 'up' errors. Particularly if running on Mac OS X or Windows.

You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/zerebubuth/openstreetmap-website vagrant

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/715

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add vagrant config.
  * Move vagrant provisioning script to a better location.
  * Merge remote-tracking branch 'upstream/master' into vagrant
  * Added some docs for Vagrant usage.
  * Migrate the database on `vagrant up`.

-- File Changes --

    M .gitignore (1)
    M INSTALL.md (5)
    A VAGRANT.md (34)
    A Vagrantfile (16)
    A script/vagrant/setup/provision.sh (61)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/715.patch
https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/715.diff

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/715