[openstreetmap-website] Add an overpass based query tool (#721)

Chris Fleming notifications at github.com
Tue Mar 18 11:17:31 UTC 2014

This definitely works really well and solves many of the problems of using the data layer, and I can definitely see it being my first call for the kind of things I used to go to the data layer for.

One thing, that also needs to be looked at is when I clicked on a point I get the enclosing polygons for that point, and all the way out to the country polygons which when I click on them just give an error (presumably because they are off screen), ideally these should either not be click able or link directly to the item clicked on?

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/721#issuecomment-37921475