[openstreetmap-website] Routing (#716)

John Firebaugh notifications at github.com
Wed Mar 19 17:32:00 UTC 2014

I've sketched out an alternate UI for a directions flow.

![image](https://f.cloud.github.com/assets/98601/2463371/5cf3eba8-af8b-11e3-9f8a-ee19b6555248.png)

In this variant, clicks on the map result in a "search" operation for the clicked coordinate. The results page for coordinate searches is pared down to a single nominatim result and buttons to switch to a directions search starting or ending at the chosen coordinate.

Not implemented yet, but how I envision subsequent interactions to work is that once you click "to here" or "from here", the search sidebar disappears, leaving just the directions search form. At that point, clicks on the map fill in the second search parameter and submit the form.

Code in [my fork](https://github.com/jfirebaugh/openstreetmap-website/tree/routing).

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/716#issuecomment-38082002