[openstreetmap-website] Add an overpass based query tool (#721)

vincentdephily notifications at github.com
Fri Mar 28 11:10:48 UTC 2014

I'd go for some kind of magnifying glass icon; there's probably decent public-domain ones lying around ?

Regarding the icon placement, I think it'd fit better grouped with the layers and legend icons. The semantic grouping is "ways to see different things on the map". Along with that, I'd group the share icon with the notes instead, with a semantic of "ways to interact with the community". But that'd probably deserve a separate PR; changing the existing is harder than creating new stuff.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/721#issuecomment-38908629