[openstreetmap-website] Add an overpass based query tool (#721)

vincentdephily notifications at github.com
Fri Mar 28 11:27:25 UTC 2014

About my click area nitpick: it only happens when I middle-click to open in a new tab. Left-clicking works on the whole area... But I almost never want to do that.

That said, it's the same behaviour as the current history tab, and interestingly not the same behaviour as the nominatim tab for example... Sounds like it deserves a separate PR and is off-topic for this one.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/721#issuecomment-38909667