[openstreetmap-website] Method to exit edit mode is unintuitive (#737)

Paul Norman notifications at github.com
Mon May 5 20:29:05 UTC 2014

No answers, just thoughts

> 2. Click active tab to deactivate it and return to default state.

It's worth noting that the edit tab currently has an unusual status when it's active because it's really a submenu with a default choice, so you can go from edit in current editor to edit in another editor.

If we remove 'x's from sidebars, what do we do for object browse pages (``/[node|way|relation]/id#``)? Should we reintroduce the view tab as a way to get to just the map view? What about the map controls on the right (layers, key, share)?

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/737#issuecomment-42235208