[openstreetmap-website] Bidirectional text support (#743)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Sun May 18 12:40:24 UTC 2014

These are almost certainly just translation issues that should be fixed on Translatewiki. See http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Website_Internationalization#How_to_translate for more details of how we handle internationalisation.

If there are specific issues where we are gluing strings together rather than providing a single string with substitution variables then please feel free to report those here - a separate ticket for each instance with as much detail as you can provide would be the best approach.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/743#issuecomment-43438810