[openstreetmap-website] Please update the wiki pages index (#750)

João G. Packer notifications at github.com
Thu May 22 16:54:17 UTC 2014

Oh, I believe I might have accidentaly entered an older revision while I was looking for this file.
Sorry for that.

Some questions:

1. Shouldn't pages with redirects have a link too? For example [Key:admin_level](http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Key:admin_level&redirect=no)

2. As far as I understood, the [current code](https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/blob/master/app/helpers/browse_helper.rb#L88) was supposed to correctly link to the translated pages (for example, when the current locale is `pt-br`, link the key `boundary` to the wiki page `Pt-br:Key:boundary`), but it doesn't seem to work.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/750#issuecomment-43914772