[openstreetmap-website] Zooming datalayer question (#824)

pan1ka notifications at github.com
Wed Nov 5 06:21:33 UTC 2014

Hello guys!
This is not an issue, but a question, I didn't find the place where I can ask, sorry for that!
How can I Edit the zoom level of datalayer visibility, when I check "show map data" for editing on my server I can't see that data on 12-0 level, how can I find the place in JS/RB code where I can fix it and get it working on 9-15 level?

All that I know is that it depends on browser height/width at the moment, when I shrink browser window to 500*500 DataLayer appears!
![default](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/9565502/4913540/f78be91c-64b3-11e4-8bad-f970482950de.PNG)

please route me to the code, thanks!

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/824