[openstreetmap-website] Add an overpass based query tool (#721)

Holger Jeromin notifications at github.com
Wed Nov 5 10:14:12 UTC 2014

Just a minor thing. Not a real blocker (as i cant wait for this feature go live :-)

Clicking the ? got me into an "query mode". I can click several points. I like this.
But clicking the ? again does not deactivate this mode if the query panel is open. IMO the mode should be deactivated, but the side panel should be kept open (until closed by the user).

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/721#issuecomment-61785715