[openstreetmap-website] Add an overpass based query tool (#721)

SomeoneElseOSM notifications at github.com
Thu Nov 6 21:41:29 UTC 2014

Re the data layer - I currently often use it to "see what's there" when the standard map tiles haven't displayed.  It's only ever a temporary thing though, so having it "less sticky" as @pnorman suggested above would be fine for me (and even turning it off every time the map zoomed out, e.g. to display a larger feature that you've just clicked on, would be too).

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/721#issuecomment-62056399