[openstreetmap-website] add a note for when functions cannot be installed (#839)

Ilya Zverev notifications at github.com
Tue Nov 18 08:00:36 UTC 2014

Creating functions did not work in my case (whether .so file was in my home directory or in `/var/lib/pgsql`), so I had to google the solution. I hope this would save a minute for somebody.
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/Zverik/openstreetmap-website install_functions

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/839

-- Commit Summary --

  * add a note for when functions cannot be installed

-- File Changes --

    M INSTALL.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/839.patch