[openstreetmap-website] When adding notes, allow non-registered users to provide e-mail for updates (#776)

stevebeer notifications at github.com
Thu Nov 20 10:04:48 UTC 2014

I agree, the email should be optional with a message which informs the user that when he supplies a email address (should be encrypted) they can get response from a voluntary mapper.
It's easy to clean up the old notes clutter. It would be much easier when i could sort a notes list on dates, starting with the oldest.
I have been looking for such a list. There is a one sorted on the newest notes, not the oldest.
http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/osm-notes

Not enough info supplied -> bye bye note.

Make us a new one with more info. ;-)

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/776#issuecomment-63785975