[openstreetmap-website] feature: selectable POI's (#706)

Rezonansowy notifications at github.com
Mon Oct 13 11:47:42 UTC 2014

@danstowell Of course, I know. Most of volunteer community have ugly UIs but you're exception - osm.org is very nice and user-friendly website(!), that's why many users switched from Google Maps. I think, we have to think about some user-friendly in all cases. This site showed me that tech and user sides can be combined. What about the rest of my mockup?

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/706#issuecomment-58881296