[openstreetmap-website] Old address remains in routing (#807)

Clifford Snow notifications at github.com
Thu Sep 4 05:25:22 UTC 2014

Testing the routing feature at jsrouting.apis.dev.openstreetmap.org I found a problem. Routing works great. However, when I changed the start location and then click go, the original location was used to calculate the route.

The end location was on UW campus in Seattle. changing the starting location to a nearby parking lot to the end location I expect a new walking route. Instead I got a very long route to UW.

Test on Google Chromium Version 34.0.1847.116 on Ubuntu 14.04 aura (260972)

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/807