[openstreetmap-website] Routing (#716)

danstowell notifications at github.com
Sat Sep 6 19:02:26 UTC 2014

@cliffordsnow I just tried this. If I type a nonsense unfindable address into the directions boxes it shows an alert box: "Sorry - couldn't find that place" which I have to manually dismiss. I can't really imagine more prominent than that! This works whether I type in the first or the second box, and whether I do it with an old route showing or nothing showing.

Could you please give *exact* instructions (including exactly what to type where) in order to get the problem you describe?

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/716#issuecomment-54724714