[openstreetmap-website] Relation membership should be on top of detail pages (#794)

mboeringa notifications at github.com
Sat Sep 27 14:37:37 UTC 2014

I fully agree with this request. If we really want people to follow the "modern" paradigm of putting tags on the relationship of a multipolygon, instead of on its outer ways, than this information should be as accessible as possible.

I would even like to go one step further:

- When a user selects a way object, and that way is just part of one single relation, being a multipolygon relation, then the full label / tag information of the multipolygon relation should be the first information being displayed, not that of the nodes and ways, because this is the only really relevant information about the way.

- In case the way object is part of multiple relations, than the relations should be listed first, as daganzdaanda suggested.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/794#issuecomment-57054565