[openstreetmap-website] Search: I'm feeling lucky (#1039)

Simon Legner notifications at github.com
Mon Aug 24 10:26:00 UTC 2015

"you"  vs. "us": I've been submitting a few pull requests in the past – among those, a few a still pending with or without comments. So in this case I wanted to check before putting efforts in an implementation  …

I find it discouraging that many small improvements are declined as nobody would use them or find them useful without giving them a try.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1039#issuecomment-134135244