[openstreetmap-website] Retitle "Where am I" to "Where is this" (#1100)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Sun Dec 6 13:00:57 UTC 2015

Sorry, when are you clicking? The "where am I" link does give you a chance to click on the map, it just does a reverse geocode for the center of the map.

Showing the coords is just a side effect of the way it works - the use case was for when you follow a link from another site to a highly zoomed in map and want to get a description of where you are.

Personally I just zoom out instead, but people asked for this...

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1100#issuecomment-162313779