[openstreetmap-website] Error 500 when clicking on Smart Bookmark (#1101)

danstowell notifications at github.com
Sun Dec 6 20:51:03 UTC 2015

Possibly people are mis-reading @SarahTehCat's description? It's not about a "search with no query string". The OP describes it as a feature where the query string is filled in from user text in the location bar, in a similar way as @malenki's description. I'm not familiar with the functionality so I don't know if it's exactly the same.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1101#issuecomment-162346471