[openstreetmap-website] Error 500 when clicking on Smart Bookmark (#1101)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Mon Dec 7 07:20:52 UTC 2015

Incidentally my original thought was that you had manually added a keyword bookmark, which is why I thought you should get to keep the pieces if it broke. I've done that for various bits of the site but I know they break if I forget the argument.

I now see that Firefox at least offers to do it for you from the right click menu so I guess that is probably what you did? I'm not sure how it decides to offer that because it doesn't do it for every field and it can't know that it will work with no argument.

Anyway the only question now is, what should it do? I just tried it on one site and sent me to a search page, but we don't have that.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1101#issuecomment-162435967