[openstreetmap-website] Improve the contributor terms page with a summary (#1107)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Fri Dec 11 07:09:49 UTC 2015

Mostly this is something you would have to take up with the Licensing Working Group because we wouldn't be able to make any changes here without their prior approval.

The problem is that the formal terms are what people are agreeing to, so it's kind of important for people to understand that and not to agree based on a third party summary that we don't even have any control over.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1107#issuecomment-163860996