[openstreetmap-website] Improve the contributor terms page with a summary (#1107)

Nelson A. de Oliveira notifications at github.com
Fri Dec 11 12:47:13 UTC 2015

We are seeing people who are unaware they can't copy data from other places.
The terms are in English (some people can't read), long and technical. They just accept it.

We thought that having a simple summary¹ at the same page would help people understanding what they could and could not do in OSM.

We could translate this summary to other languages and still keep the original terms in English.

¹ Like CC does: simple phrases, explicitly saying that the summary doesn't substitute the license

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1107#issuecomment-163929542