[openstreetmap-website] blog: partly endless redirects (#1109)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Sat Dec 12 22:41:31 UTC 2015

If the issue can't be fixed by changing code in this repository then the issue doesn't belong here.

There isn't really an issue tracker for the blog any more than there is for most blogs. The "admin" component in trac is probably about the best bet, but as far as I can tell it's wordpress doing the redirection anyway, so it's not really in our control.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1109#issuecomment-164199642