[openstreetmap-website] Vagrant: Virtualbox: increase RAM and put 2 CPUs (#1120)

Victor notifications at github.com
Wed Dec 30 23:11:58 UTC 2015

Because some tests were crashing by lack to RAM.
Once, even a part of the provisioning failed with an out of memory error.

And a second core speeds up the provisioning and the tests.

I can't test for lxc and libvirt so I only edited virtualbox config.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/1120

-- Commit Summary --

  * Vagrant: Virtualbox: increase RAM and put 2 CPUs

-- File Changes --

    M Vagrantfile (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/1120.patch