[openstreetmap-website] Default background for input fields to white (d423ae9)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Sun Feb 1 14:12:07 UTC 2015

I've changed the foreground colour in 6f762ae184385413e142e5b2b1e4399007dc8a67 but I don't think we can do select - our design (or perhaps lack-of-design) for select at the moment is essentially to use the browser default styling. So any attempt to fix it for your dark theme would result in a change of style for everybody.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/commit/d423ae91370b08dcad6ccba041c2e234659531ec#commitcomment-9533268