[openstreetmap-website] Allow sorting and filtering of notes displayed in user profile (#832)

mnalis notifications at github.com
Wed Feb 4 15:38:25 UTC 2015

since I couldn't wait for this to be implemented, as a temporary workaround I made it myself:
http://my-notes.osm-hr.org/
( or go grab the source yourself at https://github.com/osm-hr/my-osm-notes )

You can specify one (or several) users, and it will show only unresolved notes that they created or participated in (commented, closed, reopened etc). It uses Notes planet dump, so only gets updated once a day. Real solution in openstreetmap website would be much better (and operate in realtime), so hopefully this ticket would get some attention. Until it does, you're welcome to use instance above.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/832#issuecomment-72876573