[openstreetmap-website] Missing to link share section on Firefox (#889)

Christopher notifications at github.com
Thu Feb 5 06:01:10 UTC 2015

Hi,
if I (and also other people) use the Firefox on Windows (e.g. 31.2.0 ESR) to share a Link it is not possible. There is only the section to share an image (see screenshot), not the section for creating a link. I've testet Chrome and IE on Windows and also Firefox on Linux, there it always works. Only the combination Firefox on Windows don't show the section for sharing a link.  It was reproduceable on different computers by different users and networks. I don't know if it makes a difference, the language we used was german.

![share](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/2057760/6055660/054523aa-ad04-11e4-9237-470627ab1fa7.png)

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/889