[openstreetmap-website] Simplify sign up (#894)

alexilisei notifications at github.com
Wed Feb 11 09:51:14 UTC 2015

Indeed, I was looking for the Google account option on the sign up page instead of login, and I'll explain why.
When implementing OSM login in a mobile app, ( usually with OAuth ) you would offer a way of signing up for users that don't have an account. The natural option would be to redirect the user to the sign up page, that's why I was looking at that page mostly. Maybe a better option would be to redirect the user to the login page, even if he doesn't have an account.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/894#issuecomment-73856106