openstreetmap/copyright barred from loading in a frame

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 14:51:18 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm developing a simple Android app to display a set of my own tiles, and
was trying to load the osm copyright page into a frame, to make it cleaner
for the user (maybe not the best approach, but hey). All the other
information links worked fine, but it appears that OSM has a block on
Is it necessary?

It doesn't appear to be directly anything to do with Android/Webview - it
also happens in Chrome/Firefox/IE. I've created a test webpage at
http://www.transportparadise.co.uk/test.html which has the same problem. IE
gives an explicit message, Chrome/Firefox fail silently.

Richard