openstreetmap/copyright barred from loading in a frame

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 15:19:52 UTC 2015

If you look at the test webpage that I posted and click on the
OpenStreetMap hyperlink, it does nothing in Chrome/Firefox and in IE brings
up the following:

"This content cannot be displayed in a frame
To help protect the security of information you enter into this website,
the publisher of this content does not allow it to be displayed in a frame."

A bit of googling revealed that some websites do this to prevent
transparent buttons being maliciously placed on top of the content
(clickjacking). So I figured it must have been done deliberately. But maybe
not! Mysterious.

Richard