[openstreetmap-website] Implemented diary submit label changing depending on if new or editing (#903)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Sat Feb 21 00:02:46 UTC 2015

Hmm... I'm not sure where that TODO came from, or if I agree with it...

I can see that "Save" might not be the best label for the button, but do the labels really need to be different for the two cases? Would "Publish" not work fine for both? Conditioning anything in a view on the action is not something I like doing if it can be avoided.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/903#issuecomment-75342029