[openstreetmap-website] Breadcrumb (#848)

kerosin notifications at github.com
Sat Feb 21 21:38:22 UTC 2015

"Where am I" feature isn't very intuitive. Sidebar with 3 results to a simple question (internal coordinates?). I would remove this completely when adding location breadcrumb.

So what is needed to test if nominatim servers are capeable of a "reverse geocoding"-query to every map move?  In case this slows osm.org we need better hardware for nominatim server or improvements to the nominatim backend needs to be done ;) Imho frontend issues like this shouldn't deal with backend problematics in first place, but with the idea in general.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/848#issuecomment-75394274