[openstreetmap-website] Change relative summary dates on user_blocks pages to absolute ones (#907)

SomeoneElseOSM notifications at github.com
Sun Feb 22 19:38:38 UTC 2015

It'd make the pages substantially more useful to everyone, I think - including people who have been blocked.

The summary and individual pages currently say things like "Ends in almost 10 years" or "Ended about 12 hours ago".  There appears to be no way to obtain an exact date (such as the "hover the mouse over it" method that works where summary dates are displayed elsewhere).

I suspect that there's an issue raised elsewhere saying something like "summary times instead of absolute ones on browse pages make those pages less usable" but I can't find it right now - and this one really isn't a duplicate of that issue, since at least on browse pages if you're on a PC you can find out when "about 12 hours ago" really was by hovering the mouse over the date.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/907