[openstreetmap-website] When adding notes, allow non-registered users to provide e-mail for updates (#776)

Clifford Snow notifications at github.com
Fri Feb 27 06:38:05 UTC 2015

One possibility would be to use the strategy that craigslist uses for communication between sellers and buyers, an anonymous email through our server. That would protect the identify of the poster yet allow a dialog. That may get at what I think Tom Hughes was alluding to, i.e. posters don't want to leave their email posted on a map of the world.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/776#issuecomment-76346675