[openstreetmap-website] OWL Activity Tab (#876)

Richard Fairhurst notifications at github.com
Mon Jan 19 22:17:22 UTC 2015

Not a bad idea to at least think about the UI, as ideally we want the UI to lead the API and implementation rather than the other way round. That said, it'll be a lot easier to make informed comment on this if/when we can get a test instance up and running.

Some really good stuff here. My first glib thought is that we should merge 'Activity' and 'History' into one UI - for the average end-user they're the same concept.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/876#issuecomment-70571145