[openstreetmap-website] Routing (#716)

danstowell notifications at github.com
Sat Jan 24 12:23:06 UTC 2015

Happy new year, @systemed @tomhughes and all! I found a small issue in the version currently running at http://jsrouting.apis.dev.openstreetmap.org/directions :

* Look up a route by any means (I typed "London" and "Manchester" then Enter)
* The route appears, all lovely and great :)
* But look, there's a "Close" box in the left-hand panel. Click it.

Expected behaviour: well, I guessed that the close-box would dismiss the route, or dismiss the whole panel. Not sure.

Actual behaviour: the directions panel doesn't close, it just sorta refreshes itself. (Tested on firefox 35 and chromium 39.)

I don't mind if the close-box is supposed to be there, or if it should just be removed, but at present it's a broken widget.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/716#issuecomment-71314507