[openstreetmap-website] "Where am I?" feature returns address of the center of the map instead of show user location via HTML5 API (#880)

Rezonansowy notifications at github.com
Wed Jan 28 13:41:45 UTC 2015

@danstowell But this feature has no sense otherwise. "where is my map positioned" doesn't seem to be very useful and the real "Where am I?" which tells me my location – so I don't have to search it – is really wanted, useful (not only for users) and standard in digital map viewing.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/880#issuecomment-71835981