[openstreetmap-website] Fix two issues with the remember_me_openid checkbox (#886)

Thijs Alkemade notifications at github.com
Sat Jan 31 19:28:49 UTC 2015

1. It didn't work, the code only checked the `remember_me` parameter, not the `remember_me_openid` one. I've verified this by checking the cookies that it set: checking the normal login "Remember me" button sets a cookie valid for 28 days (even when actually using OpenID), checking only the other "Remember me" button set a cookie that was valid for only the current session.
2. The HTML element did not have a unique id, making the label next to it not work for selecting the checkbox. Fixed this by renaming the outer `<div>` with the same id to `remember_me_openid_div`.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/886

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fix two issues with the remember_me_openid button

-- File Changes --

    M app/controllers/user_controller.rb (3)
    M app/views/user/login.html.erb (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/886.patch
https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/886.diff