[openstreetmap-website] drop the fund-raiser banner completely (#1003)

Holger Jeromin notifications at github.com
Fri Jul 10 07:08:53 UTC 2015

I would like to have the strings for the found-raising and "thank you" still in the code.
The german found-raising translation was very buggy, but the timeframe was too short to correct (at least that was my reason for not fixing it).
In the next years it would be better to have the year in the code and not the translation. So we do not have to wait for updating translation in all languages.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1003#issuecomment-120259395