[openstreetmap-website] Add "My Notes" the user-drop-down list (#1007)

daganzdaanda notifications at github.com
Wed Jul 15 14:36:27 UTC 2015

Yes, I agree if there are too many links in the dropdown, the Profile page gets kind of redundant -  unless you have a lot of "friends" and people in your area. But from a usability pov, the dropdown is just perfect for quick access to things you need often. Maybe the contents could be chosen by the user? Also, the design of the profile page comes from before the addition of the dropdown menu, am I right? So it might make sense to overhaul how these menus go together.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1007#issuecomment-121635633