[openstreetmap-website] Add more parameters for changeset#query API calls (#1016)

Midgard notifications at github.com
Wed Jul 22 20:17:29 UTC 2015

It's more difficult to get the numerical ID if you've only got the display name, but I reckon there's no 'valid' use case for that either?

It would be very useful for me, my program could follow neis-one's RSS feed and get a list of new contributors in Belgium, complete with first edit date from there - way easier, but only display names are in the feed so now I can't get their image and changeset count if I can't do a lookup by display name.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1016#issuecomment-123849969