[openstreetmap-website] Introduce Geo URI to Share panel, take 2. (#994)

Eric Theise notifications at github.com
Thu Jun 25 05:21:27 UTC 2015

@tomhughes, the people who requested this feature seem okay with the implementation and the `?z=` is certainly more consistent across the services @eighthave listed than the keys for lat/lon. I need to return the Android tablet I borrowed in order to evaluate my work and am in the dark about what I'd need to do in order for you to accept this pull request.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/994#issuecomment-115108518