[openstreetmap-website] Make it more obvious that markers on routing feature are draggable (#920)

kerosin notifications at github.com
Sat Mar 7 21:31:47 UTC 2015

Okay I will try to clarify. Instead of entering two search terms for start/end point, you can also drag both markers( from the upper left corner) on the map.
See:
![](http://i.imgur.com/bgmOxgV.gif)
This is not visible to users. There is no visual difference between these markers to any other static image on the website.
![](http://i.imgur.com/OpdO2i3.gif)

The case you mention with b) also doesn't make sense to me. Why change cursor on the blue line when there is no function or anything? It does the same as on the rest of the map.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/920#issuecomment-77711160